It has been identified that 20% of the population are Highly Sensitive People. This does not mean neurotic, emotional or anything else. It just means that some people are more sensitive than some others could this be you? HSP’s may have been judged as, too sensitive, too emotional, too quite, eccentric, too shy etc.
If you say yes to more than 50% of these questions you do have sensitivities:
- Are you aware of your feelings?
- Are your feelings easily bruised?
- Do you have a vivid imagination?
- Do good ideas come easily to you?
- Do you need time alone?
- Are you attracted to the deeper things, spirituality, self-development, philosophy etc.?
- Do you feel bothered if there’s a lot going on?
- Are you a quiet sort of person?
- Does noise bother you more than others?
- Are you easily touched by other’s experience, stories of kindness, courage etc.
- Have you been moved to tears by beauty, in nature, art or music?
- Do you tend towards shyness?
- Do others tell you you’re ‘too sensitive’?
- Do you feel somehow different from others? (maybe even flawed in some way?)
- Do you easily read others’ moods and feelings?
- Do you easily sense the energies of places or situations?
Here at Mpowerme I can help you to:
- Know more about being a HSP and what this means for you and how to have a better quality of life.
- Help other non HSP’s - because you now realise you are coming into contact with HSP’s every day.
E mail me now if you would like some more information - firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0845 900 5821 for an informal chat