Julia S of Southampton
Transformational Life Coaching
Organisations that incorporate coaching into their culture see sustainable improvements in key areas, including internal and external communications, productivity, employee attitudes, stress and sickness absence, recruitment and retention of staff.
One-to-one coaching is a powerful process and is increasingly being recognised as the way for organisations and individuals to fast track performance. The benefits are far reaching both for the organisation and for the individual.
As a transformational life coach I am your confidant, mentor, sounding board all in one, for when you prefer to work privately or when those life challenges need specific focus. You can bring anything to these sessions – there yours.
We all need a confidant who:
- Will truly listen and hear, with no perceptions of who you are or should be. A confidant who wants you to live your ideal life, to be fulfilled, happy and successful, with the life of your choice.
- You can discuss your personal and work/career issues with and who will be able to coach and mentor you and give you tools and ideas to support your development.
- Has a wealth of knowledge (see the about me page) to be able to help and support you to understand your own life, your life skills, what your ambitions are and your dreams.
I am not broken, I do not need fixing, I have the skills to manage my life…
If you think that life coaching is about “fixing” people, then think again! On the contrary most people who are coached are “not broken”. They are motivated individuals who know they want more out of life but don’t know how to get there.
Let’s face it many of us end up doing nothing as we think this life is our lot. From time to time we may churn and wonder whether there might be more to life… and then we just get busy and stay as we are.
Does this sound familiar? If so are you prepared to stick with what you have in terms of career progression, relationships, confidence, health, your emotional state, communication, self esteem, relationships… happiness… and fulfilment…?
So, if the life your living is not the one you want, the how to solve that might just mean working with not just a good coach but a GREAT TRANSFORMATIONAL LIFE COACH. An INSPIRATIONAL one who helps you break free of those patterns that have not serve you well; and who, by providing energy, support, and professional insight, can help you experience positive changes and a leap of clarity faster than you may think.
What about when? Well let’s look at it this way – life is constant and unfolding- for how much longer do you want to go on without grabbing YOUR dreams (even if you don’t quite know what they are yet)? Isn’t right now about a good time to get empowered.
If you’re ready to kick start your life, make contact now.
At Mpowerme we work with people in all situations:
- those who know they need to get their life in focus
- those who want someone to talk to but do not feel a counsellor is right for them
- those seeing a counsellor or considering this option
- those on anti depressants or considering this option
- those teetering on the edge of considering taking sick leave
- those off on long term through to short term sick leave
Maybe you already offer staff counselling…?
Many companies will offer a telephone counselling service or a formal counselling service. However, counselling is a very definitive resource and people will not necessarily see themselves as depressed, not coping or “in need of counselling”, neither does counselling offer the opportunity to look at the review the whole of life and plan for the future they want (some clients have both a counsellor and a coach) . Yet offer people the opportunity to talk to somebody about any issues they have, purely as part of staff welfare or as part of a health and well being programme and the uptake can be significant. This adds to an all-round happier workforce, far better productivity, a member of staff that values the organisation and, of course, an organisation that values the individual. So all in all, it’s rather a win-win situation.
The welfare of staff is supplementary to other aspects of personnel and line management.
There are many benefits to ensure the staff’s welfare is well cared for. It can also identify at an early stage those problems which, in a large organisation, can be overlooked until they have developed to a serious level.